Perfecting Your Wardrobe
Sorting out your wardrobe can help you:
- Update your look and get fresh ideas for new combinations of outfit.
- De-clutter your wardrobe.
- Have clear and honest advice about what you should and should not keep.
- Have a clear view of what you have in your wardrobe to aide outfit selection.
- Save money by highlighting what you already have to avoid duplicate buying.
- Save time as selecting clothes will be quicker and simpler.
- Find clothing clusters to enable you to wear forgotten pieces in your wardrobe with ease.
The Wardrobe Consultation
Each Perfecting You wardrobe consultation is bespoke and tailored to your individual needs. Some people like advice about which styles suit their body shape, some want advice on colour and others just need a helping hand to decide what should stay and what should go. It is a thoroughly liberating experience to get rid of styles that you know deep down do not suit you, or have gone out of fashion never to return, and the new found space within your wardrobe will enable you nor only to see what you have, but will make room for any new purchases.
Each section of your wardrobe will be analysed to look for duplication or holes that need to be filled. The ultimate aim is to enable you to make your wardrobe work harder for you. There may be styles that you have forgotten about, or perhaps you have never worn. It will give you new ideas on how to mix and match items within your wardrobe for different occasions to ensure that you get maximum use from the clothes that are in it.
You will receive a Perfecting Your Wardrobe Report which will give you lots of information about outfit selection, colour and body shape, with detailed pictures of items within your wardrobe and how to wear them.
Depending on the size of your wardrobe and what you would like to get out of the session, 3 hours is usually sufficient. The charge for this service is £50 per hour.